“It’s not that hard. Eat more vegetables!”
“Train Mean. Eat Clean!”
“If it hurts, keep going!”
This is the typical health advice you might see every day, especially in your newsfeed. I’ll be the first to tell you…
… it’s DAFT.
It’s not as easy as they say it is. Please, trust me… even for me as a fitness expert, I’ll be the first to tell you it’s certainly not even close to being easy. (My love for sugar is almost uncomfortable to most people).
So what CAN you do?
You see, food is almost like a drug. For most of us, we have to “ween” ourselves off.
For example, you may have a bowl of Rice Krispies every night. To completely stop eating your ‘fave’ cereal and vow to never eat it again sounds overwhelming.
Instead, you can do simple, yet doable, steps.
This week, you could have Rice Krispies 5 nights instead of 7.
That’s simple… and very doable.
Achieve that, then cut back to 4 nights.
Do you get the picture? The next thing you know, your bowl of cereal becomes an occasional treat without the guilt.
It’s doable advice for the rest of us.
One step is better than no steps and being overwhelmed, right?
And speaking of overwhelmed, let’s eliminate that……… Many of my clients come to me totally overwhelmed, not knowing what route to take on their fitness journey.
Need A Helping Hand?
If you are confused/unsure about how to achieve a standard of health and a body to be proud of, give me a shout and let’s make both accountable towards your success.
There are Two to choose from:
- Supercharged fat burning workouts you can complete even under the most demanding time constraints.
- Done-for-you nutrition guidelines to help you eat healthily at home or on the go.
- Mindset ‘hacks’ for limitless motivation, and
- Weekly group class (if a member at Surge).
All for Just $50 per month.
- Unlimited email access/VIP support group, a Skype/phone planning session.
- Weekly accountability catch ups.
- Personalised meal plans.
- Unlimited online training sessions. I will work with you one on one and ensure you reach your goals. No excuses!