How often should you change up your exercise routine?
Change your routine too often, and it will be hard to measure progress on what exercises your body best responds to PLUS you’ll have a hard time recovering, creating unnecessary aches and pains.
Change it up too little and you’ll run into overuse injuries and diminishing results.
So, what’s your best approach?
I reveal it in this video…
Hi My name is Max and my dad, Steve does Face-to-face training with me every day down our local park. I love to run on the grass and the smells are to die for! I wish I could do online training but Dad hasn’t shown me how to use a computer. Never mind, I’m happy with my walks!
#itrainonline – This is so exciting!
#Online Training is a new and exciting way for me to provide more effective, and more cost-effective, body transformation services that can be utilised by anyone (except dogs) from anywhere, offering convenience, responsiveness, flexibility, and affordability.
With it, I can now empower my clients with more accountability and support than i ever could in-person.
There are Two to choose from:
- Supercharged fat burning workouts you can complete even under the most demanding time constraints.
- Done-for-you nutrition guidelines to help you eat healthily at home or on the go.
- Mindset ‘hacks’ for limitless motivation, and
- Weekly group class (if a member at Surge).
All for Just $50 per month.
- Unlimited email access/VIP support group, a Skype/phone planning session.
- Weekly accountability catch ups.
- Personalised meal plans.
- Unlimited online training sessions. I will work with you one on one and ensure you reach your goals. No excuses!